Monday, April 19, 2010

sketch sketch sketch

I often find myself in envy of professors that are grading papers across from me in the coffee shop. They always seem so content and secure. And I figure they get a steady paycheck.

I have never been so poor in me life! It's funny - there have been quite a few times lately when I feel like my life is closely mimicking things I have been reading in Patti Smith's memoir, "JUST KIDS." Minus my boyfriend being bi curious and giving me gonorrhea and all - phew.

A dodgy sketch of an idea for a dry point plate. I'm supposed to do something inspired by Loutrec. My final will be something else, but I'm etching it out anyway.



I always sit at this corner table, because it's tucked away in the back and there's a drawer in it that has more and more little napkin notes every time I'm here.


No comments:

Post a Comment